Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Tiger Lily

Created by: MizB @ Should be Reading

Feel free to use our graphics, guys! Just be sure to link back, or let us know you're using them.

Teaser Tuesday is a meme where you get to have a little fun with your followers >:)
For this meme, you are asked to post a sentence, paragraph, or even a page from a book you are currently reading. This 'excerpt' is supposed to be alluring. (Enough to make your followers want to read the book you're reading.) Hence, the teasing .

~ Currently Reading ~

Author: Jodi Lynn Anderson
Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books 
Release Date: July 3 2012

Before Peter Pan belonged to Wendy, he belonged to the girl with the crow feather in her hair. . . .

Fifteen-year-old Tiger Lily doesn't believe in love stories or happy endings. Then she meets the alluring teenage Peter Pan in the forbidden woods of Neverland and immediately falls under his spell.

Peter is unlike anyone she's ever known. Impetuous and brave, he both scares and enthralls her. As the leader of the Lost Boys, the most fearsome of Neverland's inhabitants, Peter is an unthinkable match for Tiger Lily. Soon, she is risking everything—her family, her future—to be with him. When she is faced with marriage to a terrible man in her own tribe, she must choose between the life she's always known and running away to an uncertain future with Peter.

With enemies threatening to tear them apart, the lovers seem doomed. But it's the arrival of Wendy Darling, an English girl who's everything Tiger Lily is not, that leads Tiger Lily to discover that the most dangerous enemies can live inside even the most loyal and loving heart.

From the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches comes a magical and bewitching story of the romance between a fearless heroine and the boy who wouldn't grow up.
Our Teaser!
“Sometimes I think that maybe we are just stories. Like we may as well just be words on a page, because we're only what we've done and what we are going to do.”

“From where I sat, Peter and Wendy were the two loneliest figures in the world. But Peter was somehow the lonelier of the two.” 


Leave your link! 
We'd LOVE to check out your 'Teaser Tuesday' Post!


11 comments:

  1. I heard of this book..and I admit I didn't pay much attention! But your teasers have me intrigued! LOL ;p Adding this to my TBR list for sure! Thanks for sharing and stopping by My TT!

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! Definitely intriguing!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-princess-of-midnight-ball.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interetesting. I will have to check it out.
    A new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not heard of this book, but love the teasers. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! I can't wait to get my hands on this one. I'm not a big Peter Pan fan, but there's no way I can pass up a story like this one :)

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! You guys are lucky to have a copy of this. I've been wanting to read it. Did you got this from the publisher?
    Thanks for checkin out my teaser! :)

    Michelle from Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an interesting concept to write, thanks for sharing.

    Here is mine:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I like your WoW. Just put it on my TBR List. Also I added a few more of the books you display at the top of your lovely blog :)

    I'm a new follower!!! Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I've been seeing Tiger Lily everywhere lately, and I definitely need to add it to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award ~ Because I love your Blog!

    So if you head over to:

    www.bellaharte.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/another-award-pour-moi.html

    You can get all the info.

    Have a great day!

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete