Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (#1) - Pushing the Limits

Created by: Jill @ Breaking the Spine

Feel free to use our graphics guys, as long as you link back, or let us know you're using them. (:

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted every Wednesday. For this meme, you're asked to post a picture, and an overview of the book that has not come out yet. You're then asked to discuss why you're waiting for this book. (A release date for the book is also appreciated.)

What We're Waiting For!

Author: Katie McGarry
Publisher: Harlequin Teen 
Release Date: July 31st 2012

So wrong for each other...and yet so right.

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal. But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.  

Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.
Why We're Waiting
Okay, first things first. Is anyone looking at that cover the way we're looking at it? Bad boy, Noah looks HOTTTT. (That was not a typo.) We've seen pretty good reviews for this book as an ARC, and well... we're sold! We miss the bad boys in all the chick-lits. Seriously, where'd they go?! Well anyway, we're waiting. AND the very second Pushing the Limits is released -- WE'RE BUYING.

Leave your link! 
We'd LOVE to check out your 'Waiting on Wednesday' Post!


14 comments:

  1. You guys MUST read this when it's released! I'm currently reading it and LOVING it - I adore Noah <3333

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pushing the Limits it was one of my favs of this year!
    New Follower!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one does look pretty good! I'll have to snag this as well! Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one looks really good! Nice pick! :]

    ~new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds sooo good. I can't wait to read it. Nice pick! Thanks for the follow! I'm following back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many awesome things about this one. Hope you are enjoying it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already read this one and plan on posting my review this weekend, so I'm not spoiling ;D

    thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen this book around. Sounds like a juicy read.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Noah looks HOTTTT. (That was not a typo.)" HILARIOUS. I am slowly coming around to contemporary YA fiction, and this keeps showing up as a potential top of that TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This book is all over the place. Thanks for sharing, I think we're all waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, i have just nominated you for the versatile blog award check it out at
    cantbeatbooks.blogspot.com

    hugs and wishes
    candi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice! I just finished reading my E-Arc for it and it's so freaking great! The romance between Echo and Noah? Left me swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice! It is SO GOOD. I read an e-arc, thanks to net galley.

    And thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete