Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THE BEST FREAKING COVER REVEAL OF ALL TIME


BLANK OVERVIEW. Can you believe that?!


NOTE: The cover has just been revealed for the third book in the series of Mara Dyer. I am in no way stable enough to be posting at all, right now. So let me just go ahead and put it out there that this is NOT a review, or a meme post, or any post at all. It is a rant. NO it is ... I don't know what it is, but it's me, currently typing about what I'm feeling  right now. If you haven't started to question my sanity, yet. Good, very good for you. If you have, you're wise  ... very wise. o_O

The First Date: I saw a bunch of people adding this to their to-read list over the summer of 2012. I got so annoyed, that my TBR-list was like a mile long, that I just ignored it. Month, after month, after month. UNTIL, I gave up! I read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and it was ... 

There were just a bunch of:

I haven't written my review for it yet, and I read it in one day, sometime in ... September... Yeah, September. Each time I stop at the same sentence. "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer  was ..." then there's just this HUGE OVERLOAD OF FEELINGS.


Oh, I forgot to tell you guys my boyfriend, he happens to be the love interest in the book. (Crazy, right?) His name is Noah! He's a sex god for a living. (Amazing occupation, really.) See I bet you didn't know that I gave my boyfriend permission to let Michelle Hodkin, the author, use his name in the book, and his personality. Everything. So all you girls/guys who are crushing on him ... END IT NOW. .___.Before you get hurt ...WHATEVER YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD WITH HIM IS JUST THAT - A THOUGHT. INSIGNIFICANT AND SMALL. THAT WILL NEVER EVER MEAN OR AMOUNT TO ANYTHING. Okay? :) (I'm smiling, but I'm silently watching the Goodreads page for all three books, and setting all the records straight for anyone who thought that Noah was there's.)

-Calming myself down for a few minutes. 45 minutes. 1 hour. 2 hours. I'm back.-

Then I started school again and didn't have time to read the second book, which is The Evolution of Mara Dyer. It was released in October of 2012, by the way. Fortunately for me, I have an amazing blogger friend named Megan (you can find her here) who lent it to me. No one can possibly understand how grateful I am for her. I would seriously give her my whole library, right now. But, the rates for shipping and handling went up by so much! REALLY. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?! 

Anyway, so I closed the book and I was all like:

 Then I was like:

So then after that I was all:


And then I went on Goodreads and saw the release date; so then I was all like:


Then on that faithful day I saw the final book, and its cover. And then, and then this:


BUT THAT RELEASE DATE, DUDE! 

The fact that they would even ...


My sanity is truly in the hands of Michelle Hodkins! I'm about this > [| close to snapping. THERE'S BEEN A MISTAKE. That's the only reasonable explanation. The release date should say 1/16/13 9:50:11.5 , which is about ... NOW!


 So yeah. I'm happy with the cover, though. 


11 comments:

  1. I girls thank you for making me feel so welcome on book blogs! I LOVE your blog! You love the same kind of books I love! You have a new follower her, and I would love it if you would check out my blog as well.

    http://www.abookishescape.com

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. This POST! I love it! I need to pick up these books now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Danisnotonfire gif!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I LOVE HIM <3 He's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, do. OR I will be forced to buy two copies of it and send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lindy! No problemoo. Our pleasure :) THANK YOU <3 Whoop Whoop! Let's go YA genre! Heading over now ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. "No, it was more than that! It was the lack of propriety shown by your mother, your three younger sisters, and even on occasion your father." Sorry, seeing that gif makes me think of Darcy getting ready to say this. I have watched that movie wayyyy too many times. This is a fabulous post, definitely makes me want to go read Mara Dyer. Right now it is on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh shit, am I going to have to read this series now? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You 'gotta love Pride and Prejudice GIFS, though. :D Same, and thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cover so much more than The Evolution of Mara Dyer's, which I totally need to read still!

    ReplyDelete