Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Hooked by Liz Fichera

Created by: MizB @ Should be Reading
Feel free to use our graphics, guys! Just be sure to link back, or let us know you're using them.

Teaser Tuesday is a meme where you get to have a little fun with your followers >:)
For this meme, you are asked to post a sentence, paragraph, or even a page from a book you are currently reading. This 'excerpt' is supposed to be alluring. (Enough to make your followers want to read the book you're reading.) Hence, the teasing .

~ Currently Reading ~

Author: Liz Fichera
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Release Date: January 29th 2013 Eve and Adam

When Native American Fredricka ‘Fred’ Oday is invited to become the only girl on the school’s golf team, she can’t say no. This is an opportunity to shine, win a scholarship and go to university, something no one in her family has done. 

But Fred’s presence on the team isn’t exactly welcome — especially not to rich golden boy Ryan Berenger, whose best friend was kicked off the team to make a spot for Fred.

But there’s no denying that things are happening between the girl with the killer swing and the boy with the killer smile...

GET HOOKED ON A GIRL NAMED FRED.
Our Teaser!
"But then in first period English, for the very first time, he looked at me: Ryan Berenger. The pretentious, moody guy, who couldn't be bothered to have dinner with his family, the one who always had his arm around the bleached-blonde girl from the pom squad..."
  Fred,  Liz FicheraHooked

Leave your link!

We'd LOVE to check out your 'Teaser Tuesday' Post!

&

                             
    

15 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I'm not sure if I could handle the golf in this book though.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT and for following. I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser and I love the blurb, I can't wait to put this on my TBR list.

    New follower btw!

    And thanks for visiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your teaser. I haven't heard of this book but I'm going to look it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do we get excited because he looked at her or scared because he might be mad?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I may have to look into this book a little further now.

    I really love your site and I'm glad I ran into it today. I am now a new gfc follower! :)

    Here is mine: My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keely @ Realms of an Open MindFebruary 13, 2013 at 5:51 AM

    I've seen this book everywhere! Hope you enjoy :) Thanks for stoppin by ~ following you back..


    Happy Reading :)


    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that! Great tease girls! Come on over to SnifferWalk Books and check out ours for this week!

    http://www.snifferwalk.org/2013/02/swbs-teaser-tuesday-capital-bride-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't heard of this one but going to look it up now!

    Do drop by my teaser.

    P.S- Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was iffy about that at first, too! But I completely forgot the golf part once I got into the relationship between Ryan + Fred. (Not that golf is bad ...) No problemoo, and thank you (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow, and you're most welcome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do so. So far, I'm pretty sure you won't regret reading it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Because he looked at her lol. But, I see how that quote might be interpreted differently. Thanks for stopping by! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally look into it, it's -- a m a z i n g <3 Thank you, I'm heading over right now (:

    ReplyDelete