Monday, April 1, 2013

[Books out this Month] - April 2013 YA & NA Releases

Have you guys seen the books out this month?! 

Check these out:
Goodreads-linked


I'm looking forward to:
So, even though there are a lot of amazing covers, and awesome-sounding books releasing this month. I'm only looking forward to a few titles this month.These titles are:

Dead Silence By Kimberly Derting
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
Rise by Anna Carey
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters

What book(s) are you looking forward to?

1 comment:

  1. I had completely forgotten about Furious! I remember seeing that book months ago on Goodreads! And I really want to read Stung. I think I'll like it, well, I hope I will.

    ReplyDelete