Saturday, April 27, 2013

[Stacking the Shelves] - 4/20/13 - 4/27/13

This week's book are from last week, and this week. Sorry for not posting last week, although I did make another post called: [Bookish issues] - When I'm Reading - Pet Peeves

(All covers are Goodreads-linked)




Special thanks to Bloomsbury, Egmont USA, Flux Books, and Strange Chemistry.





I didn't receive any trades this week. AND no Library visits.  :(



Some of these are actually from last week since I was unable to post.
 here's the break down:
  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza - I won this from my best book blogger friend, Nancy. <3 Which was sooo ironic, because I never win anything. 
  • Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland - I won this from a book hop! Eep!
  • And  because karma owed me one, I also won another book - from a giveaway I don't remember entering o_O Born at Midnight by  C.C Hunter (My review is here.)

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, some of these books look awesome! I have read Strangelets - it's pretty good. Insomnia is one book that I have both an ARC and an eARC from some reason - I need to read that soon. Starcrossed is pretty good! But I haven't read Dreamless. I have The Forsaken! Need to read that, too. Gosh. I need to catch up. Congrats on that win! Keep trying - you'll be winning tons of stuff soon. I hope you enjoy everything!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spies and Prejudice is one that I am definitely curious about. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got some really good books in your haul this week! Have fun reading all of the goodies!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Nantucket Blue, but haven't gotten to it yet. It looks like a great summer read. I'm currently reading Golden by Jessi Kirby. I haven't heard of Moonglass, but it looks great. Happy reading! My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Insomnia too! Starcrossed looks amazing. Happy reading :)

    My STS: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/stacking-the-shelves-1-birthday-edition/

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, I wish I'd won books from giveaways I don't remember entering LOL
    I envy all the books you won (congrats by the way!) and you've got a great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Insomnia an Mila 2.0 as well, in fact I'm just reading the latter. :) Nice haul!

    Enjoy!

    My haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice assortment of books. I liked both Moonglass and Mila 2.0 and hope you do too. Come and see what I got this week at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy. Smokes. AWESOME AWESOME book haul :D I'm dying for Spies and Prejudice!! I can't wait to see your review on it !! i've heard a ton of great things about Starcrossed. Congratulations on your winnings :D I really liked Mila 2.0 although there were a ton of mixed reviews on it! I hope you enjoy all your books !!

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete