Tuesday, June 11, 2013

[Top Ten Tuesday]: Top Ten Beach Reads



Of Triton by Anna Banks - 
(I read the first book in this series, and actually enjoyed Bank's style of writing. I have yet to write the review, but when I do, I'll make sure to read this sequel on my Kindle after.)
While it Lasts by Abbi Glines -
(*SAWOON* <3 Trying to describe this book would be a crime.)
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howard -
(It's on my shelf. The guy and the girl are on the beach, so ... yeah. That's pretty self-explanatory.)


Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott - 
(Read this one a while back but I remember loving it, and reading it three more times after the first.)
Going too Far by Jennifer Echols - 
(Jennifer Echols. 'Nuff said.)
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker -
(I was book-hunting the other day and picked this one up. The synopsis didn't bore me, and I was only a couple of paces away from the cash register. Yay, me!)


Golden by Jessi  Kirby - 
(Jessi Kirby is the author of this amazing novel. 'Nuff said. There's a pinch of mystery in it. Eep! Recently Reviewed ~)
Fallen too Far by Abbi Glines -
(Eh. I actually haven't read this one yet. There's a lot of hype going on about it an its sequel. Plus it's written by the wonderful Abbi Glines. Ergo, I'm putting this on my Beach read list.)
(I saw this one on Amazon, when I was going through a bunch of self-published books. It seemed like a cool read at the time, and since I added it to my ever-growing to-read list... I figured, why not just knock it off this summer? :D)


9 comments:

  1. Bookseller Cate DJune 11, 2013 at 6:07 PM

    I've been hearing a lot about Anna Banks on Twitter lately. I really need to check her out.

    Also, I loved Elizabeth Scott's Living Dead Girl and have been meaning to try another of her books. I've requested Stealing Heavean at the public library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard a lot about Golden, def sounds good. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Twitter? Really? I'll have to check that out. It's probably some giveaways for swag. I actually haven't read Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott, but I just added it to my to-read list. (: Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is. I actually recently reviewed it. It was a great read! (: Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I've been hoping to read Golden soon...when I think of the beach I think of anything fun and happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should! It's an amazing read <3 I think of a light read without an intense plot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going Too Far is perfect for this topic! I loved it. I really should pick up some more books by that author. Thanks for stopping by my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome list. Can't wait to read these books :)

    ReplyDelete